Mini Cranes have the ability to gain access to sites by way of double doors, up stairs, on scaffolding, through carparks and carports, under walkways, lifted to roofs with larger cranes, in goods lifts, by barge or by helicopter insertion.
- Steel erection – in tight areas or on suspended floors and roof tops.
- Glass erection – awnings, skylights and curtain walls.
- Plant maintenance – assembly and maintenance with the ability to work in restricted areas without shutting down larger sections of the plant.
- Landscaping – trees and rocks – both external and internal.
- Concrete Panels – decorative and light weight concrete panels. Erection on difficult sites and from the tops of buildings rather than road closures to work from below.
- Sculptures and art work – precise placement with low environmental impact on established sites.
Mini Crane Sizes
- 4.8 ton NTC
- 4.5 ton Linmac
- 2.9 ton Linmac
- 2.6 ton Skat
- 2.5 ton Maeda
Lifting Solutions for sites with limited access or tight working areas. Mini crane hire is a popular choice for many construction projects and commercial maintenance.